Anyone following shark cannonballs on Facebook?

This soap opera occurred a couple of years ago too.  It really turned me off to purchasing his products then and this years season of the soap opera is reinforcing my decision.  He comes across as paranoid and highly unprofessional. 

20 minutes ago, Charlie P said:

Like sands through the hour Glass these are the days of our lives......holy drama.

He has deleted most of his best rants.  If you comment against him, he deletes your comments in seconds.  If he wanted to look good in this situation, he would have moved on.  He keeps bringing it up and more and more of his Lake Ontario pro staffers dropped him. 

12 minutes ago, orangediablo said:

Cmon, share the wealth!

This is all I got I should have started doing screenshots 2 days ago but apparently if you took the time to watch this video you don't work he should be thankful that people are watching your video not insulting them

Screenshot_20200124-135725.png

18 minutes ago, Gill-T said:

WTF are you guys doing on a downrigger ball Facebook page??  Bored much?  😂 

Weather too ****ty to ice fish, weather too ****ty to get the boat out, deer seasons over and the inventory is done. 

23 minutes ago, Gill-T said:

WTF are you guys doing on a downrigger ball Facebook page??  Bored much?  😂 

WTF are you doing here?  :happy2:  Maybe some of these guys like seeing/talking about balls of FB :)

Edited by orangediablo

23 hours ago, GAMBLER said:

He has deleted most of his best rants.  If you comment against him, he deletes your comments in seconds.  If he wanted to look good in this situation, he would have moved on.  He keeps bringing it up and more and more of his Lake Ontario pro staffers dropped him. 

Saw the ones right after the show last week.