Finger Lakes Trollers Fishing Tackle & Outdoor Show

The FLTA annual tackle and outdoor show will be held on March 29,2009 at the Clute Park Community Center, East 4th Street, State Route 414.Watkins Glen,N.Y. Admission is $2.00 with kids under 10 free. Also free parking. Time is 9:00 am-2:00 pm. New this year we will be selling guns and ammo(no carry-ins or walk arounds allowed). We have a great food concession! For more information call 607 765 9866. See you there!!!

troutman the tackle sale alone has packed that place elbow to elbow with buyers.. Every year iv been there , almost every inch of floor space is taken by tackle tables also,I hope you consider or have considered putting gun dealers near door (exit)and togeather we all know "shouldering" a weapon is a must for proper size and feel.I think your idea of guns would of been better seved and more succesfull to have a seperate" sporting goods sale" including guns ,maybe pals ,watkins sporting goods,seneca marine,local bow shops could move some slow movers in there stock and make aware the other services each may offer to the community. But im justa plummer...........With that said its a sale not to be missed if you need tackle ....or not

The tabels at the show have been sold out, and each year their is a whaiting list. I think the only guns you will see are the ones that some one digs out to sell on the table with all of the old fishing stuff they are selling. You might see the guys from Seneca Marine with a few at the table they set up each year. But for dealers they wouldn't of been able to get a table, they are all sold out. Sean