Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have an 1165I think that was going to be used by past owner of my boat but never really was and I haven't used it at all.  No ducer just head unit, cover, and mounting bracket.  If interested let me know.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff I sent you a message. 

Ted B I wouldn’t mind a gen 1 helix 10 either, It’s got better use of the screen layout for side imaging 

Alumacraft 205. I was in a johnson outdoors locally and the tech said they weren't servicing them any longer. Maybe he was wrong Im just going off of what he said.  I guess id call humminbird direct before you buy one. I suppose at some point theres a cutoff to servicing older units

Alumacraft 205. I was in a johnson outdoors locally and the tech said they weren't servicing them any longer. Maybe he was wrong Im just going off of what he said.  I guess id call humminbird direct before you buy one. I suppose at some point theres a cutoff to servicing older units
I'm sure there is a cutoff. The reason I have humminbird is because after you spend a boat load of cash on a unit Lowrance expects you to throw it away and they will give you a hundred off of a new one. I understand the disposability of electronics but when I lay out cash I expect some life out of the unit no matter who makes it

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Lake Ontario United mobile app