Wilson Scotty Tournament

Jeff J

Jeff - I am not sure how to get in contact with the Scotty organizers, however, I am sure that if you have messaged them they will be sure to reply in a timely fashion. There are enough members on this site that I am confident they will speak directly with the organizers and let them know of your concerns!! There is a bit of information in this forum in The King of The Lake thread with some preliminary information from the tournament organizers, that thread also lists a phone number for the Wilson Boatyard. I would not delay in at least contacting them and get a slip secured for the event! I believe they would be able to answer some questions you may also have. Word on the street is that there is loads of interest in this event in Wilson and many have already secured slips. From what I understand and have heard through the grapevine the organizers are hard at work with the final planning of these competitions. Rumor has it there has been some major industry sponsors recently added. I also heard that the Harbor community will also be hosting their second annual Salmon Slam on that weekend rather than during the Pro/Am weekend. I have heard that it will again be over the top and the payouts should be the same including the big fish prize! If you did not attend the Salmon Slam last year I can Tell you that it was a great function and added a bit of fun. Hopefully this is true regarding the fact that they will be hosting it during the Scotty rather than the Pro/Am as it will hopefully quell the mudslinging and drama that occured last year!

Jeff I have sent you a note via Email.

Hooked up

You can't leave your boat on land in our series this year. It must be docked overnight for multi reasons but the the tournament commitee will assess you your slip, times for meetings and festivities going on each weekend 1 week prior to the tournament for your convenience.

This will make life easier for marinas and participants as you will know where to go and how much to pay when arriving at the facility.

Yvan

Jeff I have sent you a note via Email.

You can't leave your boat on land in our series this year. It must be docked overnight for multi reasons but the the tournament commitee will assess you your slip, times for meetings and festivities going on each weekend 1 week prior to the tournament for your convenience.

This will make life easier for marinas and participants as you will know where to go and how much to pay when arriving at the facility.

Yvan

Yvan, Damm.......we were hoping to save a buck and keep "The Candy" on a trailer this year ;)

Storm,

Contact Kevin Jerge . I spoke with him yesterday and as long as I understood Kevin correctly he Is handling all the slip reservations for the Scotty In both his marina and the other marinas In Wilson as well.