lake o 1/31-2/1

finsntins

not sure how you seen the pictures cause this is the only place I posted them,i don't do social media,i posted "fish pictures" in the "fishing pictures" section,why would I post a report in this section????all I was looking to do was share pictures with fellow fisherman,guess I wont make that mistake again!!!!!peace out

• Like 3

3 hours ago, finsntins said:

not sure how you seen the pictures cause this is the only place I posted them,i don't do social media,i posted "fish pictures" in the "fishing pictures" section,why would I post a report in this section????all I was looking to do was share pictures with fellow fisherman,guess I wont make that mistake again!!!!!peace out

Post whatever you want. Don't give in to the liberals.

• Like 1

Relax buddy. We're all here "United" to help each other out. Is it too hard to call out baits, colors, and depth of water that worked for you?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...