Battery/wiring help

wrestlecoach

Bought a "stripped" boat last fall and am now getting around to setting it up.  Original plan was to add a Blue Sea ACR, but due to layout of boat (25' walk around) I don't think this will work.  The only place to mount a second (house) battery is 9' from starting battery.  From research online this does not sound like a good set up.

I'm thinking now of just running a battery with 2 downriggers (Big Jon), Lowrance Elite 7, and marine radio hooked up to it.  Questions are will this work?  Would a Group 29 DC last all day trolling?  Will the marine radio and downriggers interfere with the Lowrance?  

Thanks

If you're going to run on a single battery I would want the biggest one I could find. I would look into a 31 group battery dimensions are very similar to the 29. In my old boat I had 2 29 group batteries on a switch, I could run radio, 2 electric riggers, a helix 9, fishawk, and livewells all day and still have enough juice left to start the main. I never actually had to switch to the 2nd battery.