for sale : usa CANCELED!!! FISHING TACKLE FLEA MARKET BY FINGER LAKES TROLLERS

Ok here is my opinion if this can't be done before memorial day weekend we might as well postpone until next March 2021
No matter witch way it goes it's a great loss of income for the Finger Lake's Trollers  (a nonprofit organization) and all of the vendors and the money we give away to other organizations and scholarship fund.

JDE.png

23 hours ago, GAMBLER said:

Www.gamblerrigs.com use promo code CORONA SUCKS at checkout to get free shipping on orders over $75.00.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I was hoping to get some walleye rigs from you at the show, but mission accomplished on your site!  Easy to order and the promo code worked great!

I'll do my best to get you some pictures if the elusive finger lakes walleye cooperate.

Justin

That's why I mentioned afternoon into the evening.  Just an idea.  But yeah, I forgot about BFF.

Put it on my wife’s birthday and I’ll be there

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  • Haha 1

Damn this new virus is really taking its total in India. I have not received a call to extend the warranty on my truck for 35 hours. Am I a bad person for seeing this as a benefit? Be honest I can take it.

3 minutes ago, Earl28 said:

Damn this new virus is really taking its total in India. I have not received a call to extend the warranty on my truck for 35 hours. Am I a bad person for seeing this as a benefit? Be honest I can take it.

GOOD ONE