FOOD AND REFRESHMENTS AVAILABLEย 

CLUTE PARK COMMUNITY CENTER EAST 4TH STREET ROUTE 414 WATKINS GLEN NY

ALSO HUNTING AND BOATING SUPPLY

PLEASE PLAN ON SPENDING SOME TIME IT'S ALWAS CROWDED

SORRY TABLES ARE ALL SOLD NO MORE AVAILABLE

INFORMATION 607 732 7479ย 

HAVE A GREAT TIME SEE YOU THEREย 

ย 

Warning with the coronavirus world wide. Please remember to take steps to protect yourself and others. If you are sick at all please stay home. it's not worth it to place other people at risk of this illness
Please use the proper precautions.

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย  Thank You Dennis

SORRY CANCELED

00x0x_VrQDNt6IlS_600x450.jpg

145.jpg

untitled.png

untitled.png

dyj.png

Edited by gasman2438
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Earl28 said:

Google maps will not identify the address name you listed. Please confirm this addressย 

ย 

Watkins Glen Community Centerย 

Boat Launch Rd, Watkins Glen, NY 14891

CLUTE PARK CAMP GROUND

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Snsh said:

awesome show. 3 bucks to get in and spend all my money is too much. First time not willing to pay more. Have to draw thew line somewhere

ย ย 

WOW PLEASE THINK ABOUT THAT THE CLUB HAS TO PURCHASE INSURANCE FOR THE DAY AND RENT THE BUILDING ALSO 1 DOLLAR GOES TO A SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP FUND. SORRY

Edited by gasman2438
  • Like 2

WOW PLEASE THINK ABOUT THAT THE CLUB HAS TO PURCHASE INSURANCE FOR THE DAY AND RENT THE BUILDING ALSO 1 DOLLAR GOES TO A SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP FUND. SORRY

I go to the Springfield Ma. Sportsman show every year thatโ€™s up to $15 to get in. $3 bucks is cheap .And you get to meet some guys on LOU

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

On 2/14/2020 at 8:08 AM, Snsh said:

awesome show. 3 bucks to get in and spend all my money is too much. First time not willing to pay more. Have to draw thew line somewhere

ย ย 

Go ahead then don't go. No one will miss you not attending. Go ahead buy the gear you'd normally buy online and pay tax and full retail costs. Pretty sure that $3 is cheap compared to that.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

Had there ever been discussion by organizers to find a larger location? Tables are sold out and the place gets packed like sardines. It's been probably 4 years since I have been and I'm sure it has only gotten more popular

YES WE HAVE LOOKED INTO OTHER LOCATIONS NOTHING IN THE AREA LARGER WITH PARKING SORRY.

Edited by gasman2438

16 hours ago, GAMBLER said:

Then no one will be let in!ย 

Not a major problem it is usually only the folks that man the tables...and they Are easy to controi....just flash some green in front of them :lol:

Edited by Sk8man

7 hours ago, Sk8man said:

Not a major problem it is usually only the folks that man the tables...and they Are easy to controi....just flash some green in front of them :lol:

We are easy to control?ย  How about all the guys coming to buy tackle when they already have way too much!ย  :lol:

I think my son has the same jigs on his ice fishing stuff from last year (despite the thousand others he has in there).....and it is still working:lol:

Edited by Sk8man
  • Like 1