7 hours ago, Kevin J Legg said:

Perhaps our last day fishing as wind will be blowing most of the rest of our stay. Managed to get our limit of Mangroves after Tim did a little extra chumming for us.emoji3.png.Adjustments.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Not a pretty sight out there the last couple of days.  Glad you got some good fishing in the first part of the week.  We will certainly be feeling the winter tomorrow with highs in the mid 60's.  Looks like the wind will keep us off the water until late next week.  

Not a pretty sight out there the last couple of days.  Glad you got some good fishing in the first part of the week.  We will certainly be feeling the winter tomorrow with highs in the mid 60's.  Looks like the wind will keep us off the water until late next week.  

Another limit of yellowtail! Perhaps one more day to fish tomorrow Adjustments.JPG

Another limit of yellowtail! Perhaps one more day to fish tomorrow Adjustments.thumb.JPG.199b9692a9e7392742364783bed1f26b.JPG

Last day at the Keys with Mr Walleye. Had a great last day with limit of Mangroves, 9 yellow jacks, and a bonnet head shark plus others we released. Time to migrate north and get boat ready for browns and perch.IMG_0712.JPGAdjustments.JPGAdjustments.JPGAdjustments.JPG