Sold / Closed LTB a BAHA 285 or 313

Looking to buy a BAHA 285 or 313.  1997 or newer, fresh water boat.  If your thinking about selling or know anyone who is or might be, please shoot me a PM with your name and number.  Thanks!

Edited by M2S

I spoke with them a couple of weeks ago and they said it was sold.  They could be just letting the ad run out (trying to draw in extra business).  I am following up with them just to verify.  Thanks for keeping an eye out!

4 hours ago, Earl28 said:

Boater's Resources has a 2004 285

Length 28ft.
Price USD $29,900
Type: Pre-owned
Categories:
Power
Location Islamorada, FL

The gentleman is looking for a freshwater boat? I don't think a boat in Islamorada qualifies?

Was a real nice one in my marina 313 repowered, guy doesn't dock anymore and I heard it was for sale, only thing I know was his name, Glenn Prady , he was from Pgh, boat name was Debi Duz Too, see he still has FB page up for his charters. but no activity, my boat was used way more as a weekend warrior, very little use since motors done, might be worth trying to track him down, boat was clean as new

Hey guys!  Thanks for keeping an eye out!

I’d like to stay away from the saltwater boats and looking for a 285 or 313 between 1997 - 2002.

That boat in Florida is actually a 286.

The 313 in Benton Harbor sold in late January. 

I would like to get more info on Debi Duz Too.  It sounds very much like the 313 in Benton Harbor (Four Season Charters).  That boat had a low hour repower on it as well.

I’ll try reaching out to Sutherland to get more info.

Thanks!

I am hoping that I will see more ads popping up now that spring is around the corner.

I have contacted Sutherland.  They have tried reaching out to the owner of Debi Duz Too but have received no response.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ttt.  Trying this again.  Hoping that someone might have a lead on a 1997 or newer BAHA 285 or 313 fresh water boat.  Been looking for 3 months and nothing has popped up.  Thanks!