Where to go late June?

The last week in June, my wife and I will be taking my kids to Boston where my Dad will be taking them to his place in Maine for a couple of weeks.  My wife and I plan to take the entire week off work to fish.  We plan to drop our boat (18.5' Crestliner Raptor) off at a temporary storage along the way, deep sea fish a day or two in Mass, then spend the remaining 5 days or so on Lake O.

I've fished both Wilson and Olcott and have been successful at both ports. We would like somewhere we can stay close to the ramp, with good dining nearby.  We would also like alternative fishing spots reasonably close in case of bad weather.   Where would you go?

I would highly recommend Sodus point.  Myself, My wife, and my three kids come

up from Florida about 10 times per year.   I have a boat up there and spend as much time doing family stuff outside of fishing as I do fish.  The restaurants are great and good people around.  There are homes to rent and you can walk to almost everything.

X2 on the Oak Sandy area.  

Lakeside and Hamlin beach  state parks both offer camping . 

Bald eagle has a full service Marina and is in the center of both . 

The lake has usually set up by then and the mid summer fishing can be game on that time . 

Sodus is a shorter drive to backup plans....but Like others said, sandy creek/oak orchard in late June is great fishing. Sodus has great bass fishing right in the bay also during that time of year. both are great options. and you were able to launch at both locations during the high water last year. Sandy would likely be closed, but we got in at bald eagle marina just down the road without an issue.