Sold / Closed Sold....Raymarine 9" Axiom package 2 Units!

2 Raymarine Axiom MFD's 

1 x Axiom 9" RV MFD (Brand New in box)

1x Axiom 9" MFD (used >1 season)

1x Real Vision-100 Transducer (Brand New in box)

1x 5 Cable to network together (Brand new in package)

3 misc Nav cards

Selling because I was going to put this system in my small boat but have decided to sell that boat.

Network cable will allow full function & intel sharing between both units.

This is a great foundation for someone starting to Rig a boat or switch over as its fully expandable.

Radar, Auto pilot, Thermal cameras, engine & fuel management & other data devices an be easily added & fully networked.

I have been running the Axiom units (along with other Ray products) for 2 years now on the bigger boat and am completely happy. 

Raymarines customer support on their website forum is exceptional.

Lots of You tube videos on these units showing features & operation tricks

$1600. I will ship for additional cost. Insurance & signature will be required. PayPal is fine.

Any questions let me know.

Message here or text 518-366-466 Thx. Rod

IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_5164.JPG

Edited by Rookie Fisherman

23 minutes ago, Alumacraft205 said:

Are you willing to separate the units

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Not at this point. See the slave unit needs to be networked to have all functions other than chart plotter. Makes its tougher to sell if someone buys just the master. 

If you were to buy just the master w/transducer its about $1300 currently online. So a little more you get a second head unit ($1000 online)  and the network cable ($100) Plus a couple of Nav cards.

All the items I have posted in this package are New in the box, never used except the second head unit. About 2 months of use on that.

Not at this point. See the slave unit needs to be networked to have all functions other than chart plotter. Makes its tougher to sell if someone buys just the master. 
If you were to buy just the master w/transducer its about $1300 currently online. So a little more you get a second head unit ($1000 online)  and the network cable ($100) Plus a couple of Nav cards.
All the items I have posted in this package are New in the box, never used except the second head unit. About 2 months of use on that.

Thank you. My hope was to run my Raymarine ev 100 autopilot. I've been told that I could do it from my new helix g3 units but can't find anyone that knows how to do it.

6 minutes ago, Alumacraft205 said:

Thank you. My hope was to run my Raymarine ev 100 autopilot. I've been told that I could do it from my new helix g3 units but can't find anyone that knows how to do it.

Not sure you can, Maybe. That would be good question for Humminbird tech support.

My guess is to operate your Ray AP from your Helix units you would have to change out the Course computer, Compass & rudder feedback to Humminbird stuff. Should be able to use the same pump though. If thats the case not sure its Worth it though.  

Not sure you can, Maybe. That would be good question for Humminbird tech support.
My guess is to operate your Ray AP from your Helix units you would have to change out the Course computer, Compass & rudder feedback to Humminbird stuff. Should be able to use the same pump though. If thats the case not sure its Worth it though.  

I'm not really sure. There is a product called actisense that will allow different marine units to talk to each other but any Marina's around buffalo don't seem to know about it and are Leary of getting involved

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Yeah Actisense has a lot of NMEA cords & hubs for sharing data on a network, not sure if if will allow you to control one brands device from another brand. Worth calling them though. Installation on all of this stuff is easy, its all plug and play for the most part. Its just making sure to get the right components to make it all work as it should.

Yeah Actisense has a lot of NMEA cords & hubs for sharing data on a network, not sure if if will allow you to control one brands device from another brand. Worth calling them though. Installation on all of this stuff is easy, its all plug and play for the most part. Its just making sure to get the right components to make it all work as it should.
Wouldn't you think that people who sell boats would have somebody in service department that would know these things. Problem is it is probably so much easier to sell customer on low end product

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, jsnyder11 said:

Will you sell the 7” separate? 

Yes. $275 on its own. Understand though the 7" is a Slave unit. So as a standalone unit it is just a Chartplotter/Nav unit.

Needs to be networked to have other functions such as sonar etc.

1 minute ago, Rookie Fisherman said:

Yes. $275 on its own. Understand though the 7" is a Slave unit. So as a standalone unit it is just a Chartplotter/Nav unit.

Needs to be networked to have other functions such as sonar etc.

Yes that’s all I plan on using it for is for a chart plotter. I’ll pm you thanks 

You could always change the Auto Pilot too:rofl: 

Ha. Yer killing me!! Looking at kicker$ now. Thanks.

Called RayMarine. Bit difficult to understand her, but she double checked her info, and responded as not compatible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

26 minutes ago, junebug2320 said:

You could always change the Auto Pilot too:rofl: 

Ha. Yer killing me!! Looking at kicker$ now. Thanks.

If you did change the AP you could probably use the existing pump. Just need Course computer & compass. Easy swap. Put one of the Head units at the stern so now you can steer from the back of the boat while trolling!:rofl:

Edited by Rookie Fisherman

If you did change the AP you could probably use the existing pump. Just need Course computer & compass. Easy swap. Put one of the Head units at the stern as now you can steer from the back of the boat while trolling!:rofl:

Like my ol’ lady. You like spending my money! Ha. I edited my post prior to your reply. Raymarine says incompatible, and we’re cable w hydralic assist. Good luck sounds like a great deal. Watched a video, those units are studs.

3 minutes ago, junebug2320 said:

Like my ol’ lady. You like spending my money! Ha. I edited my post prior to your reply. Raymarine says incompatible, and we’re cable w hydralic assist. Good luck sounds like a great deal. Watched a video, those units are studs.

32 minutes ago, Alumacraft205 said:

What is the cost of the main unit now that the slave unit has sold

??? Both the 9" Master & Slave are still available. neither has sold yet. $1600 for both units with RV-100 transducer & network cable.

The 7" was a third graph that I offered as an add on at $225 with the original two if someone wanted. Thought that one was sold but haven't heard back from that person.

If some one wanted the 9" Slave on its own I would break up the package, but to sell the Master before hand would make selling the slave a lot harder.

??? Both the 9" Master & Slave are still available. neither has sold yet. $1600 for both units with RV-100 transducer & network cable.

The 7" was a third graph that I offered as an add on at $225 with the original two if someone wanted. Thought that one was sold but haven't heard back from that person.

If some one wanted the 9" Slave on its own I would break up the package, but to sell the Master before hand would make selling the slave a lot harder.
Sorry. Some how I either missed that or didn't get that post. Thanks