Wanted Seeking Environmental Science Jobs

My son graduates from SUNY ESF this May with a major in Environmental Science. He did a summer internship in 2019 with the NY DOT in Watertown with their Environmental Science department. He is currently seeking employment in the Environmental Science field if you know anyone who is hiring this summer. You can PM me here for his contact information. He is living in Syracuse until he graduates in May.

Thanks,

Todd

My brother is high at CDM in Denver (lol, I meant he's highly-placed, but the way I wrote it seems appropriate too). Seems like a good company to work for. Depending on whether your son is interested in lab work versus field work, there are labs in Env Tox at URMC hiring for technical positions all the time.

• Thanks 1

P.S.-  every month DEC positions open up and always at least a few looking for an Environmental Scientist.  Great opportunity to get his feet wet in the industry and build his resume.  Also get great benefits working for the state.  I’m with the Feds.  Have him log into USAjobs.gov and also with the DEC employment 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, greenhornet73 said:

P.S.-  every month DEC positions open up and always at least a few looking for an Environmental Scientist.  Great opportunity to get his feet wet in the industry and build his resume.  Also get great benefits working for the state.  I’m with the Feds.  Have him log into USAjobs.gov and also with the DEC employment 

The two companies that were recommended above are only hiring outside of NY state.

My son is always checking the DEC and DOT sites for job openings. I'll have him check USAjobs. Thank you!