Niagara pro am day 2 2019

Here's a video from day 2 of the niagara pro am last year. I was a little disappointed to learn that our first TEN hits were not recorded due to issues with one of my sd cards ( we had 2 doubles and 2 triples by 630 am). Great fishing near the bar- though we were actually 10+ miles East this day. Enjoy!!

The Fishin’ Physician Assistant

• Like 3

There was a mud line and debris field that developed from the currents near the power plant that extended out into the midwaters.  Bait and kings used that finger of off-colored water as a highway to move from deep winter pattern into nearshore water all spring long.  I never really had to go anywhere but near the power plant all year to find fish.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gill-T said:

There was a mud line and debris field that developed from the currents near the power plant that extended out into the midwaters.  Bait and kings used that finger of off-colored water as a highway to move from deep winter pattern into nearshore water all spring long.  I never really had to go anywhere but near the power plant all year to find fish.  

I may have been fishing there :thinking: