Big 57" Musky for your enjoyment.

What a jackass! :no:

I'd love to hold that F'in guy underwater for as long as he held that fish up for the camera and see how he likes it! And he didn't show how long it took him to unhook it before he started rolling film. Sad that an amazing fish like that was most certainly floating belly up shortly after he released it, IF he was even able to revive it.

I hope REAL muskie fisherman that know him see this vid and pop him right in the face.

You know I didn't want to post anything, but I agree with you nitro.....Those fish are real sensitive and need to be handled properly. Its a great trophy no question. As it would make one hell of a replica mount. A big fish like that could get stressed very easily and like nitro said ....belly up time.

Some areas of the country are not experiencing the disastrous effects that VHS has had on our muskie population. The Niagara river and Lake Erie fisheries are in big trouble right now. It may take a closed season for many years to protect what muskie population we still have......