Wire to slide diver rigging

I set up my first wire rod this winter. Just bought a slide diver and am looking over the rigging instructions. Anyone use one of these with wire? Do you run the wire to a swivel, then attach mono to run through the diver, and then a leader after the stop bead for the diver? I wouldn't think you'd be able to run the wire through the diver? Any info on rigging would be awesome. Thanks

I terminate the wire to a Spro power swivel, with some heat shrink to help it through the guides. Then tie on mono to the swivel however much you want to run behind the slide diver. I think i use about 30'. Then the slide diver threads on the mono, make sure you thread it on facing the correct direction. Then another swivel, and a shorter section of mono, or leader. Then whatever swivel you are using. 

I am not affiliated in any way, I have been running mine this way for 3 years now, I use 65# power pro. I think this is a good video that shows pretty much all you need to know about the slide divers to get started.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk