Rochester, NY Salmon School March 14 & 15

Want to catch more fish this season? Captain Dan Keating shares a life time of knowledge and experience and is offering two different Classes in NY. Saturday March 14 is a Foundations School covering boat set up, tack selection, how to deploy presentations with a minimal of headaches (copper, wire line, downriggers, lead core, divers, torpedoes), lure selection and the ABC's of spring fishing. Sunday, March 15 is an Advanced Multi-Species School that takes a seasonal approach as we look at how to locate Kings, Coho, Steelhead, browns and lake trout; and the seasonal tactics to catch them. Some of the topics covered include all day King tactics, how to interpret currents and their impact on fish, lure selection, offshore steelhead tactics, Deepwater Kings, coho tactics, how to adjust to weather changes, small boat spreads and more! Captain Rob Westcott of Legacy Charters will be guest presenter on Day 2. Cost is $60 per day or attend both days for $100. Lunch, goody bag & raffle included. Sign up and find more info at www.captaindankeating.com

Edited by Dan Keating
  • Like 3

Highly recommend. You’ll be glad you went. Kinda like hitting the easy button on the learning curve and you’ll meet some great people. No brainer

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

A very good class this weekend with a ton of great information. Grab bags and raffles had some really nice prizes as a super bonus! Thank you Dan Keating. If you’ve never attended one of his seminars I’d highly recommend it! Thank you also goes out to Capt.Lucas Faulkner for his attention to logistics and to Capt. Rob Westcott for his presentation. 

• Like 2

I couldn't make the class but ive read his books cover to cover 3 times.  Dan Keating knows how to catch fish!!!!  my catch rate more than doubled after reading his books..