amount of cable?

anyone know how  much rigger cable is supposed to be on the old cannon mag 10A riggers. looks like 150 or 300' spools are common. bought mine used and have lost some over the past few years. noticing counters are off by alot would like to respool them. Thanks jim

Measure out 100 feet. Pull out the cable to see if the counters match. Add more if it's short. Do the same to your reels.. Be sure you get what you let out. Getting read for a new season. 👍😁

ran them today. zeroed at waterline one is hitting bottom 7' too soon at 24' on the counter. I know there not dead accurate even at there best but time to fix issue before put the probe into the rockpiles. thanks for response though.

Seems like a big difference-maybe the counter or gear on spool have been changed?  See what happens if you swap counter from “accurate” rigger to one that is off.  You can also count teeth on gears to see if any difference rigger to rigger.  

If I had to guess they must be spooled pretty full. Probably way too full if your hitting bottom 25% earlier than you should. I usually just use the sonar to set my riggers and just use the counter to get back to the same depth. But they are not that far off. There must be something not right.