Sold / Closed 1993 Tiara 3300 Open **** SOLD ****

Alli Kat

For sale is a 1993 Tiara 3300 Open.  Boat is in excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition.  I purchased the fresh water boat back in September 2013 up in northern Michigan.  The boat has the desirable twin Crusader 454XL engines 320hp, port engine has 861 hours, starboard engine has 843 hours.  Includes a Westerbeke 4.5kw Generator (2008).  The boat has been maintained in heated storage each year.  I hate to see this boat go, but I’m looking to make a change to meet my family needs.  I promise you won’t find a cleaner 3300 Open on the market.  Electronics include Raymarine C120 Radar/Depth/ GPS/Chartplotter, Raymarine 4KW open array radar, Standard Horizon Matrix VHF radio with AIS & GPS and Class D DSC, Garmin 2006C GPS/Chart-plotter.

Prior to commissioning the boat in 2014 I made the following upgrades: both drive shafts removed and checked for run-out, installation of new dripless shaft seals & shaft anodes, installation and performance check of new Acme 18x20.5 4-blade NIBRAL propellers, and installation of new cutlass bearings all by Holland Propeller & MEYR.  Additional upgrades over the last few years include: new sun-shade canopy with stainless support poles for rear cockpit (2014) by Canvas Innovations, installation of custom fabricated & painted 19 rod holder (2015) by Higgins Marine Metal, new side isinglass panels (2016) by Canvas Innovations, (4) new batteries (2016), new refrigerator/freezer (2018), new NOCO Genius GEN3 30-Amp 3-Bank battery charger (2018), new Racor preliminary fuel/water separator for each engine (2018) by Advantage Marine, new electronic fuel pump for each engine (2019) by Advantage Marine, bottom soda blasted, sealed, and painted with Sea Hawk bottom paint (2019) by Advantage Marine, and new cockpit seat upholstery by Canvas Innovations (2019).

Asking Price: $70,000.  Boat is currently located in Holland, MI.  Boat is in the water and ready for viewing.  Additional pictures upon request.   Please call 269.692.6267.

Bow.JPG

Cockpit.JPG

Dinette.JPG

Galley 2.JPG

Galley.JPG

Head.JPG

Helm 2.JPG

Helm.JPG

Interior.JPG

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...