Crossing the border with the coravirus

Our government (Quebec) want us to put ourself in quarantine for 14 days after coming back from another country including the USA. We are a bunch of guys that are schedule to go fishing on lake Ontario in April and we are not interested in being in the house for 14 days on our return. For my part I also own a camp upstate NY on Champlain so...

Will see , things may change in a week or two.

On 3/12/2020 at 3:56 PM, wallyandre said:

Our government (Quebec) want us to put ourself in quarantine for 14 days after coming back from another country including the USA. We are a bunch of guys that are schedule to go fishing on lake Ontario in April and we are not interested in being in the house for 14 days on our return. For my part I also own a camp upstate NY on Champlain so...

Will see , things may change in a week or two.

Wally;

So what if you don't quarantine, are they going to have the RCMP come & give you a good spanking????

John

5 hours ago, Iceman said:

Wally;

So what if you don't quarantine, are they going to have the RCMP come & give you a good spanking????

John

MMM. I hear that they have female mounties these days

5 minutes ago, rolmops said:

MMM. I hear that they have female mounties these days

Depends on how long you've been in the bush.  If you've been there a long time, they are females.  If you are living in a house and they swing by, I've seen much better looking men.  

At my grandson's doctors office yesterday I was refused entry into the office building and set in the car till they were done at the Doctor's office. The DMV offices are closed and obtaining a passport or enhanced driver's license is now too late. Radar towers on Lake Erie now trace boat tracks across the Lake. I think they are shared with Canadian Authorities. Fishing boats on the lower Niagara are monitored so sophisticated they monitor your in boat conversations. They may they use your cell phone activation to do this.Just crossing the invisible border line can subject you to special investigation.