Daytona 500

L&M

Not at all Hank.

The only reason I learned anything about Nascar was I found out that if you talk to anyone who is into it, you can crank them up talking bad about their driver. I could take it or leave it. The wife is a Tony fan, so I have a lot of fun with that.

:D

Anybody but that 48 car..... I was hopeing that kid from Cato would back at Daytona but I am hearing he has a part-time ride.... To bad he had some talent and technically has a win after finishing ahead of Stewart at Talladega last fall......But Nascar wanted the bad boy to have at least one win for the year......... Go Ward Burton.

Yeah Hank, Regan Smith. He impressed me running the road course in Mexico in the Nationwide Series last year and staying in the top five against some incredible competitors. This is the same race that Montoya won and the commentators could not talk about anybody but Juan Pablo the entire race... like he was the only guy on the track, come on.. He ended up slipping back but he was right there for the majority of the race as a rookie.... It is nice to see local talent make there way to the elite series......

Anybody but that 48 car..... I was hopeing that kid from Cato would back at Daytona but I am hearing he has a part-time ride.... To bad he had some talent and technically has a win after finishing ahead of Stewart at Talladega last fall......But Nascar wanted the bad boy to have at least one win for the year......... Go Ward Burton.

Blah Blah Blah! Hey he's not the one that makes the rules but he's the one that it usually comes back to get him. He's had the same thing happen to him before.

Rick the wife is a smart lady even if she sells your stuff for what she thinks you paid for it :lol: