Spoons and stick baits organization

I use all the sizes of special mate boxes to hold everything from walleye spoons to musky lures.  When I bought the first one I bought it for organizing tackle, but over the years I've found that the best reason to use them is to keep hooks from rusting and to keep lures in perfect condition.  The boxes have weep holes and your lures hang dry. The only negative thing i have seen is you don't wanna tip the boxes over when the box is open and ALWAYS shut and latch when not actively looking for a lure.  The boxes stack well for storing as well.  I've had numerous customers buy these boxes from their phone while fishing after seeing them... good product IMO!

I don't like any kind of hard box for anything except flashers. I have 1 bag w/ 5 pads for walleye depth diving stix, 1 bag w/5 pads for shallow stix, and 3 bags for spoons https://amishoutfitters.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8&products_id=37

Edited by chowder
correction

I don't like any kind of hard box for anything except flashers. I have 1 bag w/ 5 pads for walleye depth diving stix, 1 bag w/5 pads for shallow stix, and 3 bags for spoons https://amishoutfitters.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8&products_id=37

Thank you for that link and information

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Organization during storage and convenience are everyone's main concern, but I still prioritize having baits hang dry without touching to avoid hook corrosion and rust.  Spoons aren't the biggest part of my gear, but when it comes to hardbaits that cost 10-15 dollars and musky baits that are commonly over that,  I trust the special mate boxes.  I do think I'd like to try the above spoon pads for my commonly used and changed lures and spoons...thanks for the link!

Organization during storage and convenience are everyone's main concern, but I still prioritize having baits hang dry without touching to avoid hook corrosion and rust.  Spoons aren't the biggest part of my gear, but when it comes to hardbaits that cost 10-15 dollars and musky baits that are commonly over that,  I trust the special mate boxes.  I do think I'd like to try the above spoon pads for my commonly used and changed lures and spoons...thanks for the link!

Thanks for the information

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 6 months later...

Another option is the SpoonCrank Box which you can buy at spooncrankbox.com or at Captain Bob's in Clarence NY. You can use it for all spoons (90) or all crankbaits (50) or some combination of spoons and crankbaits.spoon-crank-card-1.thumb.jpg.e319dd9455e7924530b2b9338a7b9ced.jpg

crank-bait-box.jpg

spoon-box.jpg

box-under-seat.jpg

spoon-card-1.jpg

card.jpg

partitions (1).jpg