Seneca on fire

14 hours ago, Nature12 said:

Glad to see things looking up! A great day with my boys!IMG_20200316_145702.jpegIMG_20200316_145041.jpegMVIMG_20200316_150334.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Very n ice! Good to see a youngster involved.

I am going to Cayuga tomorrow for the first time in a couple of years. Going to run the boards. Where would you suggest I launch? I.ll be coming from the south. Thanks

Edited by Cletus
  • Like 1

Water level was super low on n the south end, we couldn't launch at Treman the inlet is as low as I've ever seen it. Dropped boat in and it was in muck not water..
Tried Myers no go got stuck in marina.
Went to Seneca south end water level was normal. Caught two small bows with three young lamprey, not good for the lamprey outlook..

Sent from my SM-N975U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nice! Encouraging good news for a change!  Hope to be fishing the north end of Seneca or out of Samson by next weekend or the weekend thereafter, depending on weather and lockdown status.  SAD!

Edited by Followed The Waves
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Followed The Waves said:

Nice! Encouraging good news for a change!  Hope to be fishing the north end of Seneca or out of Samson by next weekend or the weekend thereafter, depending on weather and lockdown status.  SAD!

Might have to look into Sampson to see if it’s open, I fished in front of it and it looked like it was fenced off due to them putting into the new building there.. not sure but someone might know If it’s ok to launch

The launch was open when i was there. The drive straight in was blocked but the south end of lot was open to get down there. Probably still is.

Nick

Might have to look into Sampson to see if it’s open, I fished in front of it and it looked like it was fenced off due to them putting into the new building there.. not sure but someone might know If it’s ok to launch

Sent from my SM-G960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app