for sale : usa Rigger weights-torpedos and more

On 7/2/2020 at 3:17 PM, chasing tail said:

I WOULD LIKE 2 12 LB. TORPEDO WEIGHTS SHIPPED TO HILTON NY IF YOU CAN.THANKS

Paul Sent your weights-expected delivery Wed. 7/08/2020. Thanks for your order. Good fishing and stay safe!  Harvey

Harvey received the weights and they look great,but I do have a question for you.I was surprised to see that they do not hang straight and are nose high are they made to hang that way for a reason?

I just picked up another pair of 12# torpedos from Harvey today for spares.  Not the first time I've picked up weights from him.  A great guy with a great product at a great price. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Skywatcher said:

Harvey: Can I get two 14 lb. fish weights. Let me know total cost including shipping and your address.  I'll send a check ASAP. Thanks

Your total with shipping is $85.00. Send me a check or money order,I don't use pay pal.Harvey O'Harra, 301 Perry st., Watkins Glen NY 14891. I will get them made and send as soon as your payment comes. Thanks,Harvey

He must be getting swamped lol. My need is not immediate, so feel free to put me on the back burner, but I'd like to get two 12 lb torpedos when you have a chance. Let's touch base when you're less busy.