for sale : usa Rigger weights-torpedos and more

2 hours ago, lineman49 said:

Can I get 2 - 12 # torpedo's please?  Shipped to Lancaster NY 14086.  How much total?  

Floyd Schilling

220 Westwood rd.

Lancaster, N.Y.  14086-9539 

Floyd I can't help you right away as I just got lead today and have a lot of orders. Could be as long as 2 weeks. Sorry about that,let me know. Regards, Harvey

1 hour ago, TROUTMAN 87 said:

Floyd I can't help you right away as I just got lead today and have a lot of orders. Could be as long as 2 weeks. Sorry about that,let me know. Regards, Harvey

Yes I still want them. You can let me know, Thanks.

2 hours ago, TROUTMAN 87 said:

Floyd I am back pouring. Send me ck. or money order-$85.00.  Harvey O'Harra, 301 Perry St., Watkins Glen NY 14891. I will ship as soon as your payment comes. Thanks,Harvey

The check is in the mail!  Thank you !

14 hours ago, TROUTMAN 87 said:

Wes  Got your ck., sending your weights tomorrow am. I will send you expected delivery date and tracking #

Wes sent your weights,expected delivery 8/10/20.Tracking #9505 5158 3827 0219 2473 06. Thanks a lot for your order-Harvey

The USPS delivery service has gotten really bad as of lately. They are blaming it on the Covid of course. This is the 4th, time in the past month this has happened with one of my shipments.Here is the tracking # 9505 5158 3827 0211 2452 56. You try,I will try. This is all we can do. Stay in touch.Harvey

1 hour ago, TROUTMAN 87 said:

The USPS delivery service has gotten really bad as of lately. They are blaming it on the Covid of course. This is the 4th, time in the past month this has happened with one of my shipments.Here is the tracking # 9505 5158 3827 0211 2452 56. You try,I will try. This is all we can do. Stay in touch.Harvey

Thank you Harvey! Have a great weekend! 

Went and picked up my weights today from Troutman. Like always it’s a pleasure speaking to Harvey. I would like to share my first experience with Harvey. I was finally ready to graduate from my fingerlakes 10 lb pancake weights to a set of Harvey Ohara 12 lb torpedo weights. I finally got a bigger boat and I was heading to Lake Ontario. I meet with Harvey for the weights. Harvey say “ give me a call when you need another set “. I thought to myself, crazy old bastard. Why would I ever need another set of weights???? This is my 3rd set now. Lol. My point is Harvey is almost 80 years young. Please be patient. He finally has lead and he is working hard. You won’t find a better product for the price. By his prices you guys can see he is not doing it for big profits. Keep chugging along Harvey cooler weather is coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United