for sale : usa Rigger weights-torpedos and more

First things first, I do not use paypal, only checks or money orders. I am in Watkins Glen NY for pick up I do not ship to Canada. Right now I have no inventory as I am low on lead and making everything to order. I ship USPS flat rate priority mail which as of lately their shipping has been terrible, sometimes a week late of expected delivery..2 12s and 2 16s shipped would be $190.00 total.It would be into next week before I could get these done. Let me know-Harvey

Harvey, my name is Mark, I have bought from you before and appreciate the quality of your weights. I would like to order 2 of 12 lb. Torpedoes and I can pick them up at your location in Watkins Glen to avoid the shipping debacle. Let me know when you have stock, thanks, skipper 19 aka Mark.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

1 hour ago, skipper19 said:

Harvey, my name is Mark, I have bought from you before and appreciate the quality of your weights. I would like to order 2 of 12 lb. Torpedoes and I can pick them up at your location in Watkins Glen to avoid the shipping debacle. Let me know when you have stock, thanks, skipper 19 aka Mark.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Mark I have 2 for you right now. Let me know when you could come and get them. Thanks,Harvey

On 8/15/2020 at 1:15 PM, ronjon said:

Harvey,

Like to purchase 2 12lb torpedo weights.  The check will be in the mail Monday morning.  

Thanks,

Ron

Ron I got your ck. and am sending your weights Monday AM. Do you mind if they are painted flat black?

On 8/10/2020 at 12:00 PM, TROUTMAN 87 said:

Floyd  I sent your weights.Expected delivery Thursday 8/13/20Tracking # 9505 5158 3827 0223 2480 30. Thanks for your order,take care,stay safe!  Harvey

Harvey, I just received my weights yesterday. (8/26) Talk about slow snail mail! lol    they look great, Thank you!