Find results in...
dpiazza22

Sold / Closed Airamar B60-20 Bronze Thru-Hull transducer 50/200kHz-A

Posted (edited)

brand new in box, never installed 5 pin connector plug

also

airmar installation wrench 

$200

I also have a Airmar to Humminbird adapter cable if needed to make this work with your humminbird head unit , add $40 if you want it 

20200317_171520.jpg

20200317_171536.jpg

20200317_171604.jpg

20200317_171608.jpg

20200317_171627.jpg

Screenshot_20200317-175138_Chrome.jpg

Edited by dpiazza22

For what it's worth you can buy extensions for most mfg's finders that have the correct pin count , then pick up a Airmar splice kit and wire it in to your specific unit . If the 5 pin isn't what you have but would like a top of the line transducer.

5 minutes ago, Bozeman Bob said:

For what it's worth you can buy extensions for most mfg's finders that have the correct pin count , then pick up a Airmar splice kit and wire it in to your specific unit . If the 5 pin isn't what you have but would like a top of the line transducer.

I was just editing the post as you commented, thank you for that information!

• Like 1

Just now, JonnyNov said:

Do you know what finder it is made for?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I dont know, but what are you trying to hook it up too, I can help you find the correct adapter if needed 

www.airmar.com under technical then cross reference section there is a spread sheet with one of the headings -connector- under that you will see the numbers of pins . From what I can tell the 5 is for Garmin/Lowrance and Simrad. If it was me and I wanted to buy it I would call Airmar up with my make of FF and the model of the ducer  B60 -20  MM .They should be able to tell you if they offer adaptors and or splicing kits for what you might need.,The 20 reps the deadrise # of the hull you are putting it in , good for something like 10 to 20 * , [which is a common deadrise for most boats, [double check that figure.] Would not work on a flat bottom boat very well.

1 hour ago, Bozeman Bob said:

www.airmar.com under technical then cross reference section there is a spread sheet with one of the headings -connector- under that you will see the numbers of pins . From what I can tell the 5 is for Garmin/Lowrance and Simrad. If it was me and I wanted to buy it I would call Airmar up with my make of FF and the model of the ducer  B60 -20  MM .They should be able to tell you if they offer adaptors and or splicing kits for what you might need.,The 20 reps the deadrise # of the hull you are putting it in , good for something like 10 to 20 * , [which is a common deadrise for most boats, [double check that figure.] Would not work on a flat bottom boat very well.

Just to add to your description this is a Mix and Match thru hull ad there are several adapter cables made to fit many units. I currently have the same one in my Tiara and found almost every adapter available on google by looking up the MIx/Match Airmar Cables

• Like 1