What a nightmare

Thank you!

Hunker down boys. Going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

Hopefully someone steps up and decides we need to make a lot more stuff onshore than contract it out to the $2 an hour off shore countries.

Not trying to be a bigot but at some point we have to take care of ourselves before the big guy makes $$ on someone else’s back.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

Hunker down boys. Going to get a lot worse before it gets better.
Hopefully someone steps up and decides we need to make a lot more stuff onshore than contract it out to the $2 an hour off shore countries.
Not trying to be a bigot but at some point we have to take care of ourselves before the big guy makes $$ on someone else’s back.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
Nothing wrong with saying F-china. One of the strongest country of origin restrictions i have dealt with for an equipment project of mine was for equipment GOING to china.....they had a NO Chinese content restriction lol.

We just have to individually remember that sourcing matters when there is a purchase choice in the future.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 2

On 3/18/2020 at 3:24 PM, Gill-T said:

I will be trying to get my daughter home from college in Canada. Anybody own a plane?

Just make sure no money changes hands unless the airplane is operated under a FAA part 135 Air Carrier Certificate. To charge for a flight requires an Air Carrier Certificate. There are exemptions for cost sharing of fuel and ramp fees though, for a non certificated carrier. Be safe.

On 3/18/2020 at 3:24 PM, Gill-T said:

I will be trying to get my daughter home from college in Canada. Anybody own a plane?

Is she going to veterinary school in Guelph?

Call 911, you are 911.

Coming from Canada or offshore. Make sure you have citizen papers in order. Enhanced driver license, voters registration card, passport, utility bills, also papers that can be mailed to your family or yourself.

Edited by jimski2