What a nightmare

I just looked to see who is on line and there is #831 that is the most i  have ever seen! This nightmare covid 19 has everybody home and looking for things to see and do. This virus hopefully will not effect my fishing charters. I had my first customer ask if there is a travel ban can he get his deposit back, of course. This is getting scary with all the empty shelves everywhere. We are all good, but what the hell.

14 hours ago, brucehookedup said:

I just looked to see who is on line and there is #831 that is the most i  have ever seen! This nightmare covid 19 has everybody home and looking for things to see and do. This virus hopefully will not effect my fishing charters. I had my first customer ask if there is a travel ban can he get his deposit back, of course. This is getting scary with all the empty shelves everywhere. We are all good, but what the hell.

Scary stuff for sure Bruce. Hopefully things settle down before you start getting real busy with trips. Drove to Florida couple weeks ago. Things just  starting to get spooky here with restaurant closings and such. Not sure I wanna leave though. NY sounds worse. 

I saw a bumper sticker out in cattle/horse country on a drive across state yesterday. 

ID RATHER BE LOST IN THE WOODS THAN FOUND IN THE CITY

How true!!

Edited by UNREEL
Addition
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Signs all up and down the thruway saying "Stop the spread, STAY HOME" but then Cuomo goes and waives all state parks fees? Seems like mixed signals to me... STAY HOME! but if you don't want to you can go a state park for free! 

50 minutes ago, Roys Boys said:

It’s gonna be a crazy summer.. My girlfriend is 8 months pregnant, Not only are lack of charters coming but not knowing if someone has it and comes on board would be a disaster

Not hard to clean the boat between trips but how do you keep from getting it yourself is my worry...not sure it's even possible...I do lodging as well and I'm positive that looks like a fiasco...not good...any of it!

They are actually considering letting prisoners out of Rikers Island right now. I cannot comprehend that. On top of that Philadelphia and other cities are going to quit arresting criminals for serious crimes like robbery. It is truly unbelievable. Stay safe everyone. 

58 minutes ago, Roys Boys said:

It’s gonna be a crazy summer.. My girlfriend is 8 months pregnant, Not only are lack of charters coming but not knowing if someone has it and comes on board would be a disaster

Boy Stephen did you plan that wrong!😂  How in the heck are you going to win the derby when you have been up all night changing diapers?!🥱  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Gill-T said:

I can’t get her. Border closed to Americans. She may have to get a ride to border then walk across bridge. 

I just read an article in Forbes posted earlier today that US citizens in Canada would be allowed to return home.  So she should be able to fly/take a bus/train.  See the second bullet.  Good luck!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/carlieporterfield/2020/03/18/will-americans-and-canadians-be-able-to-get-home-how-the-border-closure-will-actually-work/#54da83ff5a8e

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Capt. Wallace Kimmel said:

Had my first charter cancelation other clients have called and asked what we are doing about virus,  told him our Camp is still going to open in April (unless Cuomo shuts us down).Catfishcreek.com 

Wally Wally Wally, how the heck are ya? This thing is crazy, hope it doesn't affect your business the way people are panicking. Let's hope for a happy ending and lots of spring Kings........PD

• Like 1