cayuga lake level

• 2 weeks later...

Nautitroller,

On Thursday 3/26/20 I launched my Fishmaster 196 out of Treman.  Got in and out with no problems.  Kicked up some mud but no issues.  No issues in channel to the the lake.  Lake level on 3/26 was 379.9.  I have always found this to be my minimum level to launch out of Treman.

Thanks appreciated

Nautitroller,
On Thursday 3/26/20 I launched my Fishmaster 196 out of Treman.  Got in and out with no problems.  Kicked up some mud but no issues.  No issues in channel to the the lake.  Lake level on 3/26 was 379.9.  I have always found this to be my minimum level to launch out of Treman.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Launched from Long Point yesterday. The water is low but we launched a 19foot GLS with no problems. Be careful if you use the launch on the right, there's a hump that is just below the surface.

Thanks for the report much appreciatedI’m pulling my boat out of storage tomorrow 19 foot Islander

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Any recent word on Myers launch? Pulled the boat and am planning on fishing this weekend. Myers is closest, then treman, then taughannock. Would prefer to launch at one of the first two mentioned. 16 ft starcraft. Thanks