NY State stay at home order

I did find out yesterday the state park will remain closed for camping however you can get in for free to walk and excercise.....I went yesterday myself...Currently...and I stress that word. There really is no restriction on one say putting their boat in the water and going fishing.....but something tells me this all changes very soon once the season truly does begin if this gets worse....They only want recreation that institute's social distancing and lets be honest the type of fishing everyone on here wants to do goes completely against social distancing lol.....Maybe we should all be respectful for now and stay home and fish in your local areas.....

003.JPG

Edited by mrclean
  • Like 2

I sure hope the charter captains get a life line out of this stimulus bill. Can't see how a charter boat would be considered essential business. Although Cuomo is allowing golf courses to open. We had a vacation in May scheduled for Tennessee. The hotel called us and said that they were closing we will have to reschedule our vacation. We were already thinking about cancelling any ways. Hope people just use common sense........I know that's asking a lot now a days.

48 minutes ago, jckjr8 said:

I sure hope the charter captains get a life line out of this stimulus bill. Can't see how a charter boat would be considered essential business. Although Cuomo is allowing golf courses to open. We had a vacation in May scheduled for Tennessee. The hotel called us and said that they were closing we will have to reschedule our vacation. We were already thinking about cancelling any ways. Hope people just use common sense........I know that's asking a lot now a days.

Most of the charter captains I know don’t charter full time, so that should help a bit. I don’t think it would be right to forbid chartering to locals (50 mile range maybe) but I’d agree that no out of staters or NYC folks be allowed to travel up here for fishing trips. My $.02.

There is a large sucking sound coming from the NYC area!! They are coming to upstate in droves to summer homes and cottages and shopping in the stores bringing the virus with them and spreading it.!!!

dyj.png

JDE.png

Edited by gasman2438
files

33 minutes ago, wrinklestar said:

Well as far as I am aware there is no travel ban so until there is we will have to get used to it.

THERE IS A NO TRAVEL BAN. ONLY ESSENTIAL TRAVEL FOR WORK,FOOD,MEDICINE,DOCTOR AND FUEL

IT WENT INTO EFFECT 3/22/20 AT MIDNIGHT FOR NEW YORK STATE

Edited by gasman2438
D

I knew there was something going on when the govt said "Anyone leaving the NYC AREA....and by area they mean AREA  btw.....must quarantine themselves for at least 14 days once they reach their destination, I knew something was hitting the fan. And it does make sense that many downstaters (As I so rightfully call them from up here in hick country lol) do have cottages , camps summer homes etc...which they will flock too....Talk about a recipe for disaster...And no they wont quarantine themselves....Thats why they took off in the first place lol...

Speaking of golf courses lol...It wont suprise me if they shut them down and here is why....We have had incidents in Syracuse where people are hanging out and partying in the parking lots of golf courses that opened up....Area locals who saw this complained to the county. As a result of this, the county exec put in an order that anyone can call 911 to report gatherings over 10 people and this gives the authority for the county sherriffs, local PD and of course our infamous New York State Police to go to the lots and break them apart....Again people always want to circumvent the system as we know...

Something tells me big brother is going to come up with some new tighter guidelines cause if this is happening around here, imagine whats going on other places....

I knew there was something going on when the govt said "Anyone leaving the NYC AREA....and by area they mean AREA  btw.....must quarantine themselves for at least 14 days once they reach their destination, I knew something was hitting the fan. And it does make sense that many downstaters (As I so rightfully call them from up here in hick country lol) do have cottages , camps summer homes etc...which they will flock too....Talk about a recipe for disaster...And no they wont quarantine themselves....Thats why they took off in the first place lol...

Speaking of golf courses lol...It wont suprise me if they shut them down and here is why....We have had incidents in Syracuse where people are hanging out and partying in the parking lots of golf courses that opened up....Area locals who saw this complained to the county. As a result of this, the county exec put in an order that anyone can call 911 to report gatherings over 10 people and this gives the authority for the county sherriffs, local PD and of course our infamous New York State Police to go to the lots and break them apart....Again people always want to circumvent the system as we know...

Something tells me big brother is going to come up with some new tighter guidelines cause if this is happening around here, imagine whats going on other places....

Trump is talking about starting a travel ban and quarantine to keep anybody from Leaving New York City. His exalted assholeiness Cuomo doesn’t like the idea at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

6 minutes ago, tim said:

Trump is talking about starting a travel ban and quarantine to keep anybody from Leaving New York City. His exalted assholeiness Cuomo doesn’t like the idea at all.

No comrade cuomo wants to decide.  ie. gun shops closed liquor stores open

Lol no its true.....They said he was killed trying to leave NYC (Like whats going on now) and he was shot at the top of the wall trump is building  and fell back down onto the GW bridge lol...Now thats what I heard lol...Bottom line maybe we all just gotta stay put so we dont end up like snake lol...

Edited by mrclean

So nyc'er cannot travel. Next can we

*Stop wasting your tax dollars.

*Change the governor.

*Get back our 2a rights.

*Cut our taxes in half.

*Take my wife out to dinner.

This is starting to look up.

Are there any negatives?

The campground launch is open on Otisco as of yesterday anyways.  It's a single person operation though...things will tighten...no way to predict where this is headed as it's all uncharted water.  I'd like to think we will be able to fish at least and hopefully get some charter business at some point.  Stay safe!!!

Well as much as they dont want to truly admit it, they really only want singular or solitary recreational type stuff....Im trying to think logically for myself here. I do a lot of public Summer time events. I am a stage manager for Harborfest in Oswego. That is in late July. I work the State Fair (Where they are increasing it to 18 days) That is in August and I work Fright Nights Haunts starting in September.....These events draw 1000s of people of all ages...The State Fair with millions of people. With all thats going on now do I really think these events will be going on??. I dont know how they can...and get this. For anyone who has been to the New York State Fair recently, the new expo center building which is huge is now an emergency triage if this gets out of hand up here. they already have it set to go...

• Like 1

Sample sent!!! Gonna send one daily till I get my results!

Yeah my wife gave that to me last week I thought it was great I’m gonna wait till I have a big pot of chili before I send a sample