NY State stay at home order

We have purchased a home in Scriba,(Sunset Bay Rd.) and had hoped to drive out this month to bring furnishings,etc. Is travel being banned for this purpose?

No choice here the marina where I store boat is closed until?  Will it opens for walleye - pike, not counting on it.  Hope thhe virus peaks soon after that things return begin to normalize. Stay safe all 

Yea i snagged the wrong one and posted the current. This certainly will put a damper on Harborfest which would be 10 days from when they would re open. Im pretty sure harborfest will be cancelled. Ive been a stage manager for them for 17 years now. Im gonna miss that.

Edited by mrclean

Well there is this local launch that is right there. Thats probably intended for the local guy in a small boat type thing....But wrights is closed and will remain closed at least until july. I bet they wont even open the canal system until then

correct but that doesnt mean one should drive to Oswego with his three buddies from NW NJ and fish all weekend long. that is really intended for SOLITARY use by locals or people within close driving like syracuse etc....People are being asked to stay home. To try and "Skin the cat" is not going to help the situation. Fish from shore by yourself or if you have a small craft and can go by yourself is one thing. People need to respect other peoples back yards for right now. I cant say it any simpler than that. And that is exactly why the mayor closed wrights landing....to keep people away...

Edited by mrclean

1 hour ago, mrclean said:

correct but that doesnt mean one should drive to Oswego with his three buddies from NW NJ and fish all weekend long. that is really intended for SOLITARY use by locals or people within close driving like syracuse etc....People are being asked to stay home. To try and "Skin the cat" is not going to help the situation. Fish from shore by yourself or if you have a small craft and can go by yourself is one thing. People need to respect other peoples back yards for right now. I cant say it any simpler than that. And that is exactly why the mayor closed wrights landing....to keep people away...

My father and I intend to go Sunday. I do not see Harm in that. 

My father and I intend to go Sunday. I do not see Harm in that. 

This seems very simple. If you live in PA stay in Pa. and that goes for any other states. This virus is spread by people moving it from place to place. Stay home The government is being forced to make all the rules and closures because selfish people just don’t get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

3 hours ago, chinook35 said:

This seems very simple. If you live in PA stay in Pa. and that goes for any other states. This virus is spread by people moving it from place to place. Stay home The government is being forced to make all the rules and closures because selfish people just don’t get it.

Right, he lives in Pulaski and I live in Mexico. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Offshore IV said:

Right, he lives in Pulaski and I live in Mexico. 

Honestly there are people in the medical field that would say your both risking this because you dont live together. If you did live together that actually would suffice....My mom is 94 I live 2 miles from her but have not seen her in weeks. Its just the way it is....   regardless be careful  its a tough time right now...

A lot of sheep running around here! Might have to get arrested for violating, unconstitutional they do this in Russia etc, how many dead in Oswego? Don’t worry Coumo will be running for president without be voted in. You keep listening keep following!

Edited by thork9

A lot of sheep running around here! Might have to get arrested for violating, unconstitutional they do this in Russia etc, how many dead in Oswego? Don’t worry Coumo will be running for president without be voted in. You keep listening keep following!

And you forgot to add. Staying alive and keeping loved ones alive. This is not make believe

I think (unfortunately) the only way some folks would get this is by going to NYC and helping load bodies of their fellow New Yorkers into body bags...the reality would become all too clear then. The health care workers are taking the hit for the rest of us and some do not seem to fathom the depth of that.

Edited by Sk8man
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, thork9 said:

Speaking about sheep....

tRump.thumb.PNG.fa509a65075232eb3850bf0186af8373.PNG

• Like 1