Travel restrictions in NewYork

Well Onondaga county (Which includes Syracuse) has a total of 194 cases...that makes sense due to population levels. But what is alarming is how it is spread among st the municipalities within the county. The data is all there....If you know those population levels around here like I do its very even across the board the amount of people with confirmed cases.....What im saying in a nice way is no matter how you get to the south shore of LO in our area many will most likely  pass either thru or around Syracuse. Tompkins county below Onondaga includes Binghamton area which has almost 60 cases and growing. Thats a Bline of rt 81N.... I agree the cats been outta the bag....The good news is no travel ban between the states like they were talking yesterday. I guess the Donald backed down lol....

1 hour ago, mrclean said:

Well Onondaga county (Which includes Syracuse) has a total of 194 cases...that makes sense due to population levels. But what is alarming is how it is spread among st the municipalities within the county. The data is all there....If you know those population levels around here like I do its very even across the board the amount of people with confirmed cases.....What im saying in a nice way is no matter how you get to the south shore of LO in our area many will most likely  pass either thru or around Syracuse. Tompkins county below Onondaga includes Binghamton area which has almost 60 cases and growing. Thats a Bline of rt 81N.... I agree the cats been outta the bag....The good news is no travel ban between the states like they were talking yesterday. I guess the Donald backed down lol....

Interstate travel if a constitutionally protected right https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Guest

He didnt choose to back down

Interstate travel if a constitutionally protected right https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Guest

He didnt choose to back down

You may have the “ right “ to travel , but is it morally right to potentially spread this virus? Stay home and help stop this thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• 3 years later...
1 hour ago, ChadGregory said:

It's understandable to have concerns about travel during these times. While some activities like fishing may still be possible, it's important to prioritize safety and follow any guidelines or restrictions in place.

The Covid restrictions put in place were a joke.  

• Like 2

On 3/13/2024 at 8:00 AM, Scalloper 1 said:

Scam demic.....what a bunch of BS, and to think 90% fell for it. No stab, not a sniffle and not 1 test.......

15 million world wide died from Covid. My brother, sister-in-law, and best friend became extremely sick from it. How is that BS?

• L&M locked this topic