Lol nice try guys. I’m on the right, owner of the house and dog ha the other guys are close friends since I was in preschool. I allow shoes on in my house 🤷‍♂️ My gf is taking the picture and witnessed her first fillet job. She held up well until I tore into the gut of the bigger fish to see what he was eating. Had 6 gobys in him. Oh and the guy on the left totally did not catch that fish lol sorry jaker!

1 hour ago, choked-up said:

Love the fact that you have a "grip & grin" inside the house. My takeaway from this photo, guy on the left doesn't live there since the pouch is sniffing him out. Dude in the middle owns the house. Guy on the right is that friend that refuses to take his shoes off while in the house. Congrats on a nice trip and thanks for sharing

Sent from my E6810 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Ha! I’m used to salmon season where filleting outside after dark is impossible due to the mosquitoes! Just habit to bring em in and give em a tour lol

1 hour ago, choked-up said:

Love the fact that you have a "grip & grin" inside the house. My takeaway from this photo, guy on the left doesn't live there since the pouch is sniffing him out. Dude in the middle owns the house. Guy on the right is that friend that refuses to take his shoes off while in the house. Congrats on a nice trip and thanks for sharing

Sent from my E6810 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fantastic analysis and I can be accused of being the guy that refuses to take his shoes off.  Guy on the left no brainer.  I'd have picked the guy on the right as the owner.  

20 minutes ago, Offshore IV said:

Lol nice try guys. I’m on the right, owner of the house and dog ha the other guys are close friends since I was in preschool. I allow shoes on in my house 🤷‍♂️ My gf is taking the picture and witnessed her first fillet job. She held up well until I tore into the gut of the bigger fish to see what he was eating. Had 6 gobys in him. Oh and the guy on the left totally did not catch that fish lol sorry jaker!

If the gf made it through that she's the best keeper of the day.....next trip she better get dibs on the first hit of the day. 

Just now, Reel Doc said:

If the gf made it through that she's the best keeper of the day.....next trip she better get dibs on the first hit of the day. 

She’s never even been fishing before so I’m trying to find a window of opportunity where she can come with me but not be cold!

1 hour ago, pieman9155 said:

we went 1 for  6 wedesday lost nice one at boat . the one we got was 6 lb small mouth

Hm what lures were you using? That’s one thing we haven’t had were any bad hookups. I’ve always wondered why we haven’t hit a bass yet. How were the waves?

Lots of factors affect hook up/ land ratio. Speed trolling, color of water, action on lure, East wind more nipping at lure, in-line boards vs using planer board system off tether line, are you over fish that were trolled over and caught already etc etc 

On 3/24/2020 at 9:12 PM, Offshore IV said:

Hey guys- launched at 2 or so. Two sheriffs at Mexico bay launch. Talked to them a while. They reiterated that there is nothing wrong with fishing right now.

went 6/6, largest 11lb down to 15”. Released one, kept 5. Wonderbread, green emerald and some orange stinger whose name escapes me took fish. Tough conditions. 2.7mph. More toward the plant from catfish creek to find 39* water. Good ti

807BCC99-3781-4EE0-9051-EC6789FBE8CD.jpeg

6A23BC1E-CD8E-47BF-B3D7-7849A55CB5EC.jpeg

A350052D-366D-4144-A352-F8E27AB64D42.jpeg

PLEASE GIVE THAT DOG  A FISH MABY HE WILL STOP BITING THE MAN'S LEG

• Like 1