maybe i got a bigger problem.......................

shawn from bartnett marine was down to look at the damage to lower unit ,as we were talking he asked if i was just a rec. fisherman because he noticed all the tackle on board i explained i was just a little nuts about fishing ,,, the problem is i havent even brought my stuff outta the basement yet :$ i just tossed a couple items in there to have if i wanted to fish while testing my rebuild job this winter i guess the first step is to admit i have a tackle problem .........whew that was tough.......now i can go to dicks with my 75.00 gift certifacate with a clean mind :) he did point out a good problem or condition on my boat that the coastguard did not bring up in my courtesy inspection;;all accessory hot leads from the battery need to be fused within 10" from the battery to help prevent a fire if a wire wears through before the fuses at the dashboard makes sence, another 40 dollar bill to make a fuse buss near the battery yea..i ant got no problem i fish then i fish then i fish some more NO problem here :$

Ya know Ray, we all can feel your pain. To much tackle you say? That's a phrase that doesn't exist on this Board so cheer up and blow those Dick's bucks.

in my courtesy inspection;;all accessory hot leads from the battery need to be fused within 10" from the battery to help prevent a fire if a wire wears through before the fuses at the dashboard makes sence, another 40 dollar bill to make a fuse buss near the battery yea..

I sloved the problem of proper fusing by adding one of these babies to each side of the boat back in the aft. Makes life easy anytime you add new equipment (and you will be adding new stuff that hasen't even been developed yet).

2vttx7o.jpg

Got them from Cabela's. Once you hook up the main power feed everything else just plugs in.