Gluing vinyl to doghouse

I second the nautolex 88. It has held up really well on my floor. I tried to use some 3M spray adhesive to get the vinyl to stick on the sides by the gunwales where theres a pocket to store things. The next week the vinyl fell down. Used nautolex 88 on it and it has held great

Thanks for the info. My flooring and adhesive have arrived. I had no idea the flooring would be so stiff it doesn't wrap around the doghouse well. I have been fighting for the best thing to do with this doghouse and should have asked here to begin with. I first used truck bed-liner, lasted two seasons looked like ****. Next was exterior paint, well those scales stick to that paint and it does not last, two seasons later I am trying something new again. Any suggestions would be great, I would like the next thing I use to last. Do not want to use carpet but it may be the best solution. Not sure about the vinyl so looking for ideas suggestions before I cut the vinyl and can not return it.  Thanks. 

• 1 year later...

The BoatCarpetCentral Glue is a solid choice for people looking for something easy to work with. It is water-based, solvent-free, and has a crisp and professional-looking finish. This glue is made easy to apply and works well with either a trowel, a roller, or even a paintbrush. Materials that work well with this glue include marine plywood, particleboard, aluminum, fiberglass, and concrete.