Seneca China virus

We all know we are ordered to stay home to control the virus. I heard the other day. Seneca and Yates county want no outsiders coming to their counties because these counties have no cases of the virus yet, they want to keep the virus out. it makes sense. have any body heard this also. I don't want to come in a pay a fine. 

37 minutes ago, lyteline said:

What's a,China virus?

The consensus among researchers studying the spread of the virus pinpoints COVID-19’s likely origin to a “wet market,” or live animal market, in Wuhan, China.

Though experts have not ruled out the possibility that the pathogen could have been brought to the market by an already infected person, there is no evidence to suggest COVID-19 originated outside the country, and as a result many people refer to Covid 19 as the China Virus.   

Imagine if it originated in Canandaigua and the whole world had to learn to pronounce and spell that baby.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, katydid said:

Coronavirus.....Covid-19.....ko vid....can you say it?

Say it, Chin-ah. China. China virus. Sanctuary states are loaded with the China virus. They breed filth, crime and drugs. Has anybody heard the media do any reporting on the effects on the homeless in Sanctuary cities and states?

Edited by spoonfed-1
  • Like 2

Although most pandemics have been named by place of origin, the reason this particular one is may be more because of how the nation CHINA handled the initial problem. They own it.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

1 minute ago, whaler1 said:

Although most pandemics have been named by place of origin, the reason this particular one is may be more because of how the nation CHINA handled the initial problem. They own it.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

What pandemic has been named for its place of origin?

I've got a great idea. Let's all spread big gobs of hate around, and throw in some intolerance. Maybe a bit of holier-than-thou, some judgmental bigotry, and a side-show of rancor. I am so tired of the BS that I see all over the internet, and I so don't want to see it here.

I don't care what your politics are...can we quit squabbling and work together to support one another? Just for a little while? Or is it more important to play the blame game?

Most of the guys on here are good folk who I respect greatly. So why do I feel sick at the though of politicizing the current heartbreak? Sorry for the rant. I read something that pushed a button. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Keith is right no time for BSing. This stuff is serious and the current directives (e.g. stay home) are clear. It is a shame that some folks can't abide by the rules relating to this situation. By the end of this scourge we may be losing family and/or friends so lets all do our part to not let the "social contagion" join this highly contagious and deadly disease. We all need to cooperate and stick together as Americans (and to the larger extent the world). It is no time for petty BS, arguing, or non-adherence to directives. Yes it is very inconveniencing but lets roll with it and abide by the rules, and think positive thoughts and hpe for the best.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Silver Fox said:

And like clockwork I get a “hater” and a name calling message....I’m so totally done with people the more and more time goes on.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I got one as well. LOL Just let the haters hate. To many good people around to worry about the haters and the "I know betters"

Edited by spoonfed-1

Relax, Relax(kyle saying) Scotty variety makes the world go round LOL.  I'm not running till May now no hurry there will still be 1 or 2 swimming around. What are you gonna do? I'd rather be safe and healthy then have some fuzznuts on my boat that's a covid 19 fan. Be safe and healthy.

• Like 1

what I;m going to do stay home and play by the rules. let's all hope for the best.  I feel sorry for the families that have lost loves ones. the real war will come when we finish up the the census report this year. a lot of people will be surprised how many people that have left this state. our state is broke. we need massive cuts to survive. its going to be real painful for a lot of people.