Seneca China virus

58 minutes ago, Ray4852 said:

In the United States all citizens have a first amendment. our fore fathers fought for our bill of rights to protect us from future government that don't like our way of life. just think what this country would look like if we didn't have our bill of rights.

You have zero rights on a privately owned internet message board, only privileges. Your privileges can be suspended or revoked by the site owner or their proxy at any time. If you are worried about liberals and not worried about the coronavirus, maybe the liberals aren't the only ones brain dead.

Hop

• Thanks 3

16 minutes ago, Hopkinz said:

You have zero rights on a privately owned internet message board, only privileges. Your privileges can be suspended or revoked by the site owner or their proxy at any time. If you are worried about liberals and not worried about the coronavirus, maybe the liberals aren't the only ones brain dead.

Hop

Got um

17 hours ago, Ray4852 said:

our government will never tell the American people the real truth. all reports we hear from china make no sense. I think they have over a million dead already. our brain dead media tells us we have lost more people here than china. who do you think is causing all this fear. the democrat controlled media. our state is a sanctuary state. every city in this state is sanctuary. this is why ny leads this nation with this virus.  

OMG, yes!! I"m glad to see that somebody else realizes it's the illegal aliens here that have caused this mess. I don't know how they ended up in NY instead of Utah, but Men In Black got most of the story right, and NY's COVID problem can definitely be linked to aliens! Thank you for dragging this crucial link into the light of day. For too long, the public has believed that we could actually track COVID and that we know why it spreads so quickly. But those stories about the idiots who ignore social distancing guidelines and infect everyone around them because they're asymptomatic carriers is obviously propaganda. We know that it's the abductions. Thank you for educating us.

• Thanks 3