this thread is making me jealous...  I'm classified as essential at work, and have been working a lot of additional hours to support the increased  need for remote access and other IT initiatives in our healthcare environment, so haven't had time to get out in the kayak yet.

On a side note, I am in the process of stripping down and repainting the trailer I haul it around on.

Come on Yak fishing is awesome.......Here is my big trolling catch from last year. lol....Nice jack perch lol. When I fish for browns I like to cast my little cleos near the piers.  I have more confidence that way....

Thanks guys !!! I was told it is a coho ? Red meat? I'm not good at ID salmon , I like perch but was told this fish don't get any better for the salmon/trout. Can't wait till dinner at 5 tonight !! Not sure if I want to do mesquite or Bourbon brown sugar.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

One of each, they're the best eating

Thanks guys !!! I was told it is a coho ? Red meat? I'm not good at ID salmon , I like perch but was told this fish don't get any better for the salmon/trout. Can't wait till dinner at 5 tonight !! Not sure if I want to do mesquite or Bourbon brown sugar.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nice catch Longspur! You're on fire. The king bit a flat lined Bay Rat?
Yep " little secret" . Got it in 8 fow and for how far back .... Cast as far as u can and your good. All them bayrats look so dam good them guys make a good lure [emoji106]

Hey longspurs, with a fish like that you don’t have to go with strong flavors to cover up strong flavored fish like fall salmon. I like baking it with butter, olive oil, minced garlic, dash of thyme, salt/pepper and a splash of lemon. 350 for maybe 12 mins and done!

Edited by greenhornet73
Misspell