Well I got some new updated pictures for you guys...... I made a plate for you , guys can fight amongst the one piece over there. Lol did a lemon pepper with a minced garlic clove from the garden and some butter on the grill too much fish not doing a side ,maybe a slice of banana nut bread for dessert. I will say for salmon or trout this is got to be the best. I'll be doing this till the fish move off shore. I sorry guys for u not being able to make it [emoji20]IMG_20200331_181352.jpegIMG_20200331_181640.jpegIMG_20200331_181903.jpeg1585693703724.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

Longspurs they look delicious, when you fillet the fish do u trim off the dark fat on the skin side of the fillet? Or does anyone else do this? Every fish i fillet I always trim it. Big difference in taste. 

Yup. Dunno if its true or not but was told any mercury or other crap a fish may have is stored in the body fat, but definitely makes it taste not as “FISHY”. Anyways, nice work. 

I've got a 13' SOT fishing kayak that I use in small lakes.  I bought it with the thought of launching it on Lake O on dead calm days, but I have to admit, the big water has been too intimidating to me.  Maybe it's old age, but I can't get comfortable with the idea.

Looks like you guys had a blast.

You can do it, you just need to start slow. Pick a morning when the lake is calm. take your time and dont go too far from your start point. Slowly build up your confidence. If your like me you wont catch a damn thing the first few times lol...

Depends where u launch out of with certain wind directions . Use your head that's all. See any changes in wind , ripples on the water, waves changing "cap" , hourly wind speeds are going to pick up as the day goes on and you see changes , that means you go home .

Sent from my Pixel XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app