Launched at Braddock's , flat lined 2 rods out the back with bayrats , took a min to dial in but found a patch of color that kept them rods firing. Fighting them without moving after a hook up is unreal, they had some nice jumps to. I will doing that again Soon. IMG_20200330_113722.jpegIMG_20200330_113711.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 6

IMG_4503.thumb.JPG.c998ea9a970fd6f03e4104c823c9d615.JPG8294B27B-BD10-47C0-B122-667400C7107F.thumb.jpg.04fd72511cb859855b8624e7514184b8.jpg

I’ve been doing pretty good out of Irondequoit on the kayak as well. It’s a blast. Looks like you ran into a good size class there. Congrats and good job

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I fish out of bear creek in my kayak... where do you put in at irondequoit? Are you fishing the bay or out in the lake?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

18 hours ago, longspurs said:

Launched at Braddock's , flat lined 2 rods out the back with bayrats , took a min to dial in but found a patch of color that kept them rods firing. Fighting them without moving after a hook up is unreal, they had some nice jumps to. I will doing that again Soon. IMG_20200330_113722.jpegIMG_20200330_113711.jpeg

Looks like a lot of fun. Nice job!!

I fish out of bear creek in my kayak... where do you put in at irondequoit? Are you fishing the bay or out in the lake?

I put in at the state launch at the north end of the bay then paddle out to the lake. I’ll stay in the bay if it’s too choppy but haven’t had any luck this year yet doing that.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

This is my fishng/recreational kayak. Ive got the scotty rod holder on it. If there is a calm morning I will go for some browns inside the fair haven chute....

008.JPG

Edited by mrclean

U guys are nuts. Lol. I always thought kayak fishing was a warm weather Kinda thing.I dont think I have ever gotten into and out of a kayak without getting wet and  With water temps in high30’s and air temp pretty cool, I would be doomed from the start.  
Pretty cool to see It bein done thou. Keep it up.  Awesome pics. 

Thanks !!!
Yeah buddy,
I wanted to catch a salmon in the kayak and this morning I found silver. What a fighter for its size , most of the time it was in the air . Crazy fish id have to say. Caught a northern that surprised the heck out of me . Big head, long , and spawned out. I landed 2 nice browns . 4 for 5 again. #BayRats. This more fun than I thought. Something must be in the water cuz these fish fight crazy.

Low baller I got some more pic for ya !!! IMG_20200331_074821.jpegIMG_20200331_112930_01.jpegIMG_20200331_092148.jpegIMG_20200331_083338.jpeg

• Like 3