Sodus Pt public boat launch

L&M

Just a heads up on the village launch (high lighted below)

7 hrs · 

PLEASE SHARE!
UPDATE: COVID-19 update as of 12:00 p.m. on Monday, March 30th
There are 15 confirmed Wayne County residents that have tested positive with the virus.
Of those 15, 6 are hospitalized(1 in very serious condition-🙏🏻🙏🏻), 8 that are home isolated and 1 resident is in Minnesota.

I am pleading with everyone to take this virus seriously. It does not discriminate by age. Yes, if you’re young you have a better chance of survival. But there as been an infant that has passed along with a 10 year old in the US that did not make it.

Please “social distancing” is more important now than ever. The sooner we rid our community of this demon, the sooner we can rebuild our lives.

This stinks, no 2 ways around that.
But please do what you can to help. Don’t go to a store if it’s not necessary, don’t congregate in groups, and please wash and sanitize your hands as much as you can.

One last thing: we are having issues with groups of people gathering at the boat launch at Harriman Park in Sodus Point. If this continues, we will have to shut the ramp down to everyone, and we don’t want to do that. We will have a sign down there soon.

I will put out another update as I get it.
Thank you and God bless you all and PLEASE stay safe.

Any questions, please give me a call
315-483-4430

Scott

The 1918 pneumonia pandemic resulted in 3,000 deaths in Erie County. This is just the beginning. You should get serious about the warnings and do as they advise. You can not take  your money with you. The warnings are not really sufficient and any predictions of things being better in a couple weeks are really just that. Stay home, it is better than the hospital.

2 hours ago, jimski2 said:

The 1918 pneumonia pandemic resulted in 3,000 deaths in Erie County. This is just the beginning. You should get serious about the warnings and do as they advise. You can not take  your money with you. The warnings are not really sufficient and any predictions of things being better in a couple weeks are really just that. Stay home, it is better than the hospital.

Pretty sure they are talking about closing a boat launch if people don't smarten up.

Edited by spoonfed-1