Furno 582 fish finder (SOLD)

Furno FCV 582 fish finder. ( NOT THE 582L)

This a dual freq. color speed and temp. fish finder, with transducer and power cord. The machine end on the 12 volt power in, has a piece cracked out. I put a cable tie on it works.

Reason for selling:

I bought thinking, I could interface this with a 582L... Noper can't do, I emailed Furno they said it had a different # of pins and wouldn't work. S_ _ _ !!! I wanted a spare just in case it crapped out.

For sale $150.00 plus $15.00 to ship

Bill Wahl

[email protected]

Pq23I7k9.jpg

aV1UofzS.jpg

gxXctjr.jpg

I bought an identical unit to this for 1600.00 back in 1993 for the last boat I owned, I must add it was the most popular unit on the market then (in my area) and for a number of years before and after, I also had many friends with the same unit the reason I purchased mine, what a unit it was, showed clear hooks with great magnification and very distinguishable bait and fish marks. We could tell the difference between the popular Kings vs. the many Lakers we had back then by the depth of the hooks. Showed current lines exactly the way we liked to see them, simply an awesome machine, I just needed to pay respects !!!!! I will be purchasing the successor to this model the 585 in the near future in hopes it will perform as the FCV 582 did for me many years ago. This would make someone an awesome finder I am sure.

Compliments of the Cold Steel Sportfishing team

100_0619.jpg

Tom