Trailer surge brake bleeding

Hawkeye50

You might try opening the bleeder and just wait for gravity to do its thing. Just make sure the reservoir is always topped off and the cap should be off as well. Might take 5-10 minutes to get a constant flow going. Other option is a reverse power bleeder ,where your pumping fluid from.the bleeder to the reservoir. 

I tried the gravity method,no flow.Also used harbor freight pressure bleeder,still did not get good results.This am tried pumping with screw driver from actuator,again little or no flow,pulling out what little hair I have left.Thinking about taking trailer to local  auto repair shop.

sounds very much like the calipers are stopped up but it would be rare for both sides to stop up at the same time. switch sides and use the vacuum pump. the rubber lining of the brake line often separate's and stops up the line. I would remove the rubber line and blow through it to see if its stopped up before changing the caliper. if both sides are the same look for a crimp in metal line. if you have an all rubber line I would check it before doing anything else.