Here we go!!!

26 minutes ago, whaler1 said:

Cmon Scott they would never try to do something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Ask Bernie about that when he was running against  Hillary . 

Those Super delegates have amazing powers . 

Between both parties we are going to be stuck with a foolish old coot who is over seventy years old. We need a mandatory retirement age for all political offices everywhere. I am tired of the foolish speeches that they foist on the public when they will be in their graves.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, whaler1 said:

See Scott, you and I are the tolerant ones after all.

You mean that you guys are the ones we all have to tolerate? :rofl: Shazaam! 

I can't trash talk Scotty too badly...he's helping me to plant apple trees today. The trees are 25 ft apart, so it's a great exercise in social distancing. But you know I'm with you in thinking that those in power change rules to help themselves. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jimski2 said:

Between both parties we are going to be stuck with a foolish old coot who is over seventy years old. We need a mandatory retirement age for all political offices everywhere. I am tired of the foolish speeches that they foist on the public when they will be in their graves.

Amen to that.

I just got off the phone with a buddy of mine who lives near me in the scranton PA area. He asked if my boat was on the lake yet and if I been hitting the browns yet. I told him no not yet waiting a few more weeks till things cool down. And he said “Why???? I just got back from Pulaski. Chartered a boat got a few browns, and hit a couple steelhead in the river.”He stayed at a lodge and said things are normal up there:lipssealed:  Man some people just really dont give a sh*t about anything. Doesnt help I’m hangin out in the cuddy of my boat (in the driveway:headbang:)as I write this, but I’m gonna do my part and fish local a few more weeks. 

1 hour ago, brucehookedup said:

That need's to be reported!!!!

100% agree and I would report it here and to the authorities, But the conversation came to an abrupt end before I found out the lodge and charter where he was stayin. 

• Like 1

100% agree and I would report it here and to the authorities, But the conversation came to an abrupt end before I found out the lodge and charter where he was stayin. 

I totally agree that it should be reported to the authorities. As far as posting names on this forum. Be careful. If the guilty parties are named in the news or police blotters then they should definitely be named on this website. But until that happens you could be in for legal troubles. Any charter businesses that are ignoring the pause orders should have their licenses revoked immediately

• Like 1

With the cross state travel problems NEPA has with the virus , I am amazed at anyone not heeding the travel restrictions and distancing warnings to fish Lake O . I've averaged 8000 mi of driving to fish Lake O since  1984 but but like others , I only sit in the boat moored in my garage . If we don't wait till this stuff calms down we may be waiting till next year to crass the border.

My question is To what point will they continue to tighten things down. I’ve been compliant, stayin home and doin my part. Starting to feel like a criminal who’s had all rights stripped and locked in a box. And speakin of criminals the GREAT governor of PA just released 1800 inmates to reduce to the risk of covid in the prisons. These people didnt follow the law in the first place does He really think there gonna follow a stay at home order. Theres 1800 more people to run around and help spread this thing to the general public.