Handle and knob upgrade on Shimano Tr200G

Putting together some light action combos since I can’t find My preferred reel of choice Tek500’s I’ll be going with Tr200’s

but I’d like to upgrade the reel handles and knobs to something bigger. 

Has anyone done this before?  Can you help point in the right direction for which handles would be ideal and knobs?

Also I’m assuming a washer upgrade would be in order, my reels are about 20 years old. Haven’t used them in years. 

thanks

Hey Krawler I just saw this post, I have a bunch of the tritons myself. I saw a video of a guy that is putting shimano calcutta 400 power handles on them. He was buying them from the factory when they were/are available. Most of the sellers on ebay want $30 for the handle which if you have a couple reels and really want to make the change could work. I have 8 reels so that is not a option for me at this time as they are used for my junk lines (lead core) and see limited use.

Ebay does have some other power handles from over seas that may work but they are a 5x8 hole and will require an adapter which can also be found on ebay. The price is better but who knows about quality, not keen on the idea of buying directly from an over seas distributor. 

Hope this helps

Terry