Anyone got a report out of Mexico

Got out at daybreak on Sunday. Putting out boards just out of the launch picked up a small brown in a 47 degree patch. Headed east and water kept getting colder and clearer. Never got another hit. Fished for two hours.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

I got out Sat picked up 5 in 8hrs of fishing. Started fishing shallow (8 fow) and slowly worked out deeper as shallow wasn't producing. Best was 25 fow where we got 3, got another in 30 fow and last one came in 12 fow. They were all decent size, smallest being 5lbs and biggest coming in at 11lbs. We fished all the way from Mexico launch to the plant and back. My buddy was out yesterday did same thing and picked up one... been pretty slow in Mexico from ppl I have talked to.

Edited by FishingFool34

Fished Sunday.... gin clear, flat calm. Started between Lil Salmon and Catfish Creek. Rotted in 10-12' for a while best temp I found was 45.5*, went 1/2 inside.  Slid out to 30' and took 4 more shots - boated 1 brown and a big laker, lost another brown at the back of the boat, broke one off without visual.  3 oz snap weight 30' in front of a spoon back 105' on boards, and riggers down 10-15' were best rods out deep.  Caught a Boone n Crocket goby on a Stinger as well :thinking: