Seminar for small Fishing Industry businesses effecetd by Covid 19

I received this from Jesse LePec at New York Sea Grant today, and some of you may be interested.  Sorry about the short notice, I just got myself..

Interested in hearing more about SBA loans to support the fishing industry? What bills are in the pipeline to support small- and community-based fisheries? 

Join us for a webinar with SBA, the US House on Natural Resources Committee, and Castlemain Group:

• Amy K. Bassett, District Director, Maine District Office, U.S. Small Business Administration
  • Lora Snyder, Staff Director, Water, Oceans, and Wildlife Subcommittee, House on Natural Resources Committee.
  • Christy Whitmore, Business Development Advisor, Castlemain Group, a liaison between the Department of Fisheries and Oceans' Pacific Integrated Commercial Fisheries Initiative and 24 Commercial Fishery Enterprises in British Columbia

When: April 8, 12:00 - 1:30 PM ET
Location: Zoom video conference. Registration required: https://maine.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEsd-uqqzojUiMyYO9rGYfH_r-z1DojGw
Focus: Understanding resources to support small- and community-based fishing businesses across country during the COVID-19 pandemic.