Another slow day in Rochester

Well my brother and I started at 7am went to about 5pm. Always a fun time. Fishing was slow. Went from a south to a North wind.

Went one for three. One small brown. The exciting part of the day was my brother hooked up with a king and fought it for a good five minutes (25ft of water on a white bayrat) until the hook bent off.

Unfortunately it didn't land in the net but we needed the action at that point. I also hooked up with a nice fish on two color 100 feet straight back on a pink and blue spoon. That also got off.

I've been putting lots of time in the last week. From Braddocks to Hedges. Very slow.

I'm gonna sit on the sidelines for a while until better water sets up or I see everyone on the LOU holding up big browns. Plus my back is killing me. I think I'm getting old.

Good luck out there.

Tim

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bustersit said:

Well my brother and I started at 7am went to about 5pm. Always a fun time. Fishing was slow. Went from a south to a North wind.

Went one for three. One small brown. The exciting part of the day was my brother hooked up with a king and fought it for a good five minutes (25ft of water on a white bayrat) until the hook bent off.

Unfortunately it didn't land in the net but we needed the action at that point. I also hooked up with a nice fish on two color 100 feet straight back on a pink and blue spoon. That also got off.

I've been putting lots of time in the last week. From Braddocks to Hedges. Very slow.

I'm gonna sit on the sidelines for a while until better water sets up or I see everyone on the LOU holding up big browns. Plus my back is killing me. I think I'm getting old.

Good luck out there.

Tim

I don’t fish your way as I fish catfish creek area but like someone else has said, either you get a ton or you get none. You’re not the only one. If you’re getting even a couple hits you’re doing it right, maybe just need to go to a different area. Like you said, it’s always fun!

Tim... Check your PM....Matt

Good luck out there.

Tim

Sent from my VS996 using Lake Ontario United mobile app