Usable launches??

All right line the sheep up? Better line up ! Comrade Coumo! Numbers down 15 thousand dead in the US they said it was gonna be 250 million, What’s up, 50 thousand died of the flu last year, didn’t shut the country down. 

• Like 2

People aren't numbers. These are REAL people that are dying and you don't seem to take proper note of the fact. If it were your own relative you'd probably be crying like the baby that you appear to be. Grow up (despite your actual chronological age)! Like the saying goes. You can't fix stupid!

All right line the sheep up? Better line up ! Comrade Coumo! Numbers down 15 thousand dead in the US they said it was gonna be 250 million, What’s up, 50 thousand died of the flu last year, didn’t shut the country down. 

I thought we were going to wait 2 weeks?
So let’s see, almost 100k dead, 1.6 mil have it, the new #1 killer in the US, and you still are touting as it’s just no different than the flu? We’re not even a week into your let’s “see in two weeks”. Like I said, were in this mess (mostly) because a lot of people are not taking it seriously. Cuomo didn’t close the courses or Marinas because he had a big up his #ss. People complained because of stupidity by those abusing it. Just a point of view.....

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  • Like 1

I agree with the OP - Does anyone know where we can launch?  Are there private launches anywhere?  I wont engage in the debate around Cuomo or Covid.  Too many opinions, insufficient facts.  But.... I would like to isolate myself on the water!

• Like 1